Monday, May 6, 2013

Mustard seed - 5 weeks

Hey there, Baby B.

Today we were tired - very, very tired.  Well, I don't know if you were tired, but I sure was.  And sick - almost like being sea-sick, but all. day. long.  Maybe you'll like the ocean.  If you're anything like your Dad and his family, you'll have to live on or near water and have access to a boat.

My little pregnancy tracker tells me you are 5 weeks old today, even though you've only actually been in there about 3 weeks, and now the size of a mustard seed.  You're still getting comfortable in there, and are working on burrowing in for the long haul.  I hope you do a good job - I want you to stay.

Your Daddy has already been talking to you, even though I'm pretty sure you can't hear him.  He presses his whole face to my tummy and says, "HIIIIIII, BABY MUSTARD SEED!!!" right at you.  He's hoping you can "feel his vibrations" and know that it's him.  He wants you to stay, too.

Tomorrow we're going to visit your grandparents.  They don't know about you yet, but they will soon.  They've also been waiting a long time for you, and they are going to be so excited.  You should expect to see them a lot.

OK, Baby.  I'm going to bed, even though it's only 8:30.  You and I need lots of rest.

Love,

Mama B.

No comments:

Post a Comment